Thursday, May 27, 2021

Impressive! Glory of God! Divinity!


Here below, I am sharing a video that impressed me no end. At times it brought tears to my eyes. No, not because of the pain she endured. More because in her, I experienced the Glory of God. That in humans there is the possibility of Divinity.  Divinity shines in her. I was impressed and inspired by her courage, by her attitude to life, the greatness she saw and experienced in herself, and above all the total inner freedom she reached in possessing herself, yet not possessing anyone nor being possessed by anyone. I am so very proud of you "Muniba Mazari", I hope I will someday meet you. God is with you.

I cannot help but share this video with you!




Please do send me your reactions and comments. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment