Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Another View Point of the Emotional Baggage we Carry.

Here I place before you two videos that speak about Emotional Baggage and the effect it has on our health. Within these two videos is also embedded so to say the idea of how we could deal with our Emotional Baggage.

The First Video is Joseph Murphy. I am sure many of you have read his books. 




This second Video is Dr. Hegde speaking at Mediquest. It's quite likely you have listened to him on your WhatsApp messages.


Our Lives are precious. I hope and pray that our will to be happy and fulfill our mission on earth is much stronger than our fear of the past. Often we give more power to our fears than to the Love of the life that God has given us. We absolutely must give up our victim roles and take up inspirational and leadership roles. No one can make us happy and no one can make us sad. We need very badly to take responsibility for our happiness and health today.

This blog post is only an interim post. I have not had time to write. I will write. Blessings to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete